Who Are We?
Hey, we’re Fat Poppy Coffee Roasters! We roast fearlessly good coffee that does good too. We’re a small but kick-ass team, with an ‘everyone chips in’ culture. We’re coffee professionals but also believe it’s important to have fun at work. We’re looking for a like-minded coffee pal to join our team.
Part-Time Marketing & Communications Manager (Maternity Contract – with opportunity to extend)
First, you must love quality coffee! Second, you want to work for a company that actually cares about quality and community! This role is responsible for representing our company’s brand as effectively as possible. This includes an acceleration of sales through successful marketing campaigns and developing a strategy to execute all external communications. The role is a hybrid position crossing marketing and communications, with the ability to multitask at its core.
The role is based in our Sydney office (in Marrickville) and will report directly to the Founder.
- Develop and execute a national marketing and communications strategy in order to drive and grow revenue
- Create content, build digital engagement, maximise SEO and champion socials and loyalty
- Seek and develop promotional partnerships, and research and analyse competitors and marketing trends
- Develop and execute activity across multiple marketing channels
- Build, send and report on EDMs
- Provide integrated, end-to-end marketing advice from strategy through to execution
- Critically review, write and edit content for both internal and external communications
- Assist Founder in other day to day operational tasks when required
Who Are You?
You are proactive and eager to create and implement innovative marketing ideas. You are highly motivated and have the ability to work autonomously. You want to add value and work for a company who takes pride in their work.
- 2+ years experience working in similar role, industry experience preferred but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are analytical and commercially minded with the ability to connect the dots
- Prior experience creating marketing content for website, EDM and social media accounts
- Tech-savvy and have great attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solver with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a small team environment
- Endless coffee
- Guaranteed 15 hrs per week
- Ongoing professional development
How To Apply
If you think you’re our person, please email email@example.com your cover letter and resume.