Who Are We?
Hey, we’re Fat Poppy Coffee Roasters! We roast fearlessly good coffee that does good too. We’re a small but kick-ass team, with an ‘everyone chips in’ culture. We’re coffee professionals but also believe it’s important to have fun at work. We’re looking for a like-minded coffee pal to join our team.
Operations & Account Manager First, you must love quality coffee! Second, you want to work for a company that actually cares about quality and community! The role is a hybrid position crossing operations and customer account management, with the ability to multitask at its core. No two days are the same in this role – one day you will be tasting coffee, the next you will be on the road visiting customers, providing training, chatting about new products and providing technical support. The role is based in Sydney (in Marrickville) with travel required. You will report directly to the Founder.
- End to end wholesale customer management from ordering to distribution
- Management and monitoring of customer equipment
- Host wholesale customer training sessions and troubleshoot customer enquiries
- Grow existing wholesale customers by offering industry expertise
- Generate new wholesale accounts
- Review and initiate new wholesale product lines
- Packing and despatching online coffee orders
- Input with Marketing Manager on new merchandise, new content, brew trends and other creative ideas
- Assist Founder in roasting, tastings, and creating new brew recipes
Who Are You?
You are the REAL coffee enthusiast. You’re chomping at the bit to learn more about coffee and thrive on professional development. You want to add value and work for a company who takes pride in their work.
- 3+ years speciality coffee experience (barista skills and knowledge of coffee equipment essential)
- Have an obsession with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solver with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a small team environment
- NSW drivers license and have own car
- Endless coffee
- Car allowance and bonus structure
- Work phone provided
- Guaranteed 30 hrs per week
- Ongoing professional development
How To Apply If you think you’re our person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter and resume.